Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Back From Vacation - Chile & Argentina

I returned to the bay this morning after a two week family vacation in Chile and Argentina. The weather on our trip was sunny and 85 degrees everyday. The food was fabulous, the wine perfect, and the water was warm.

It was quite a shock hitting the 50 degree bay this morning. I've got some catching up to do if I'm to make 40 miles by March 21st, but the trip was absolutely worth it.

Here are some of my favorite beach photos from Chile. If I'm honest, most of the other 600 photos from the trip are of food. :)


After 3 days in Buenos Aires, we flew back to Chile to the beach town of Zapallar.


The Andes from the air.


Sunset at our beach house.


Sunrise (we did sleep in the house).


Island view from our bedroom.


Our host - my brother, Brad.
Having him as a brother is like having 1,000 brothers!


Lisa and I relaxed and loving life.


The pool and hot tub were magnificent after a day at the beach.


A beautiful oceanside stroll. I fell in love with Zapallar on this walk.


Penguinos! Wild penguins - how cool is that!


Clear, cool, beautiful water.


Lance is loving every minute of it.


The crew.