Monday, March 19, 2007

Kobold v. the Rock!

During one of my training swims, I had the crazy idea to contact the Kobold Watch Company and ask their support of my swim. I was surprised to receive a response from Michael Kobold, founder and president of Kobold Watch Company!

Kobold has since supplied me with a new custom titanium Soarway chronograph sports watch. It is absolutely stunning! Its beauty is deceiving, Kobold is known for producing superior quality watches capable of withstanding extreme conditions. Kobold watches have been to top of the world and the depths of the ocean. I assure you I will put this baby to the test wearing it on each of my bay swims as well as the Swim Around the Rock.

After the event, I will (tearfully) return the watch to Michael Kobold and it will be placed in the Kobold museum. Here is an ‘out of the box’ picture of my Kobold watch. From now on, only training pictures will be posted!



Check out the Kobold web page, it is really cool!

http://koboldwatch.com