Thursday, May 24, 2007

No worries, Papa-B is here!

My dad, Papa-B, hit town last night. It is a truly special visit because he experienced mulitple life threatening health issues this year. Thankfully, he is now healthly and strong.

Papa-B has always been the 'rock' of our family. Here is Papa-B helping me with my wetsuit after an Alcatraz crossing.

This particular race was called the "Sharkfest" Alcatraz swim. My brother and I did the race just to get the cool tee-shirts!

The group shot is my immediate family. From left to right is my brother's wife Jennifer, Papa-B, my mom, my brother Brad, me holding Brant (no Lance yet) and my wife Lisa. I believe these photos are from 2002. It is amazing to me that the infant in the picture is now my 5-year old son.

Oh yes, the BBQ. . . we are hosting a BBQ at my house sometime after the race. It will probably start around 1:00. It is an open invitation. Please feel free to drop by. E-mail me if you need my address at kevinbyronhaugh@yahoo.com.