Tuesday, January 29, 2008

"They don't do it to you"



I saw this poster on BART the other day and thought it was just hillarious! Look at the faces of the two office workers! There is another one with a guy in a Pelican costume chasing a 5 year old across the beach with a plastic six-pack holder. Classic. Click Save the Bay then click the shark picture to see the other ads and video clips

The videos are entertaining and the message is important. Save the Bay did so much to help clean up after the spill - I think they are a deserving organization if you are considering a donation this year.

Mileage update! I got a 2-miler (1 hr) in on Saturday. Note to self - too cold, too long. Then a couple 1-milers (Mon. and Tues. morning.) I'm started to get more optimistic about my Polar Bear chances - 25 miles to go!

"Am I bugging you? I don't mean to bug ya." - Bono, Rattle & Hum